Administrative and Constitutional Law.
Consultancy and litigation advisory services for both private clients and public-sector bodies on the different issues relating to Administrative and Constitutional Law:
– Public contract law.
– Judicial review and constitutional appeals. Appeals for legal protection.
– Advice on Public Law in regulated sectors, and before the Independent Regulatory Bodies: CNE (Spanish National Energy Commission), CMT (Spanish Telecommunications Market Commission), CNMV (Spanish National Securities Market Commission), etc.
– Defence in all types of disciplinary proceedings.
– Advice on the inalienable property in the public domain (water, mountains, mines, coasts and ports).
– Assets of the Public Administrations.
– Defence in expropriation proceedings.
– Grant and subsidy procedures.
– All types of administrative appeals: personal liability claims relating to health, environmental and urban-planning issues, etc.
– Administrative organisation and public companies.
– Regulatory projects from all of the Administrations.
– Preventative advice on matters of violations and offences against public health, personal data protection, consumers and users, healthcare workers, etc.